Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jeremy & Lesley's Wedding Pictures

Well, I guess now is a good time to try to venture off into something other than sharing my shopping fun. :-)
All right now...for all you veteran bloggers, I have about had it with trying to post multiple pictures, but I finally think I have conquered it. At least for this post. :-)
I hope that you all enjoy this look into a very wonderful day in our lives...the day we finally added a girl to our family!!! I am no longer alone!!!

For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, I am posting just a few of the pictures from Jeremy and Lesley's wedding in October 2007. It was an absolutely beautiful affair and I hope you will enjoy the pictures.

I'll try as I go to add commentary as needed, but for the most part they are self explanatory. Most of their pictures were taken ahead of time and they had a wonderful time getting to see each other privately for the first time in the sanctuary and then proceeded with the picture taking.

This is probably one of my favorite pictures and I had to share it because they are an adorable couple. Of course, that is from a mother's view, so what can you expect? :-)

Below is one with both sides of the family and also gives a good view of what the church looked like. The decorators and caterers did an absolutely fantastic job. You'll find some pictures of the reception as you scroll down.


Then of course the bride and groom with the parents.


Then there's the bridal party. From left to right is Laura, Julie, Laura, Rebecca, Lesley, Jeremy, Micah, Joshua, and Jason and in the front is Mikaela, Jonathan and Nicholas.
I couldn't resist including a some pictures of my adorable niece Mikaela who was the flower girl. She was enchanting and beautiful very much the princess of the day. I think she captivated quite a few hearts.















I liked this picture because I got to be surrounded by the most wonderful group of men any woman could ever ask for. What woman wouldn't be proud to be in the company of this handsome group of fellows? And just think ladies...I get their company all the time. (Well, I am missing the daily company of one now, but he gets the pleasure of keeping his lovely wife company now.)


And then the vows and the kiss. I'm telling you...for those that missed it, it was a beautiful wedding.









And finally all the food!!! What a spread they put out for us. It was amazing and very delicious. The decorating again was well done and the food divine. Just looking at these pictures again made my mouth water. :-)


















Groom's cake on the left and Bride's cake above. Both were delicious and beautiful.


First pictures of the bride and groom as they exit the church.



One very exhausted young lady in momma's arms. But it didn't take long before she was up and ready to see the bride and groom off on the honeymoon amidst a shower of bubbles.

Jeremy and Lesley made it to the car (which escaped any major decorating damage) and were off to start their life together. They honeymooned in the mountains of North Carolina and had a wonderful time.





I hope you have enjoyed this brief look into the first wedding for our family. It is my pleasure and joy to be able to say I'm not the only female around here anymore. :-) Thanks Lesley, for joining me against all these guys.



Lesley and Jeremy
October 13, 2007





2 comments:

Lady Why said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! You also did a wonderful job putting them up. It's official. You're a professional blogger!

JesusFreak said...

So glad to see you are blogging so we can keep up some more. The Wedding pictures are beautiful. So glad you are not the only "girl" anymore.