Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today's Trip to CVS

Okay this is my last CVS post for today, but I guess I just wanted to get caught up. Today I got to go with my friend and she and I ran into another fellow CVSer (I'm not sure that's really a word, but oh well.) :-) We had a blast yaking for a few minutes and found that one other thing we had in common other than CVS was MoneySavingMom.com . It was neat to talk to someone else who, when she asked if we used any blogs and we both told her about Crystal, she knew the site well. I was also able to tell another couple of ladies about Crystal's site so they could learn how to get "free" stuff, too. :-)

So anyway...as for today's trip, here is the breakdown:

1 Bic Soleil Refills - $5.99 - $2 coupon - $3 ECB's back
1 Softsoap Spa Radiance 18 oz. - $5.49 - $5.49 ECB's back
6 EOB toe separators - $.99/each
2 M&M's - $3.49 each - $3 ECB's for 2
3 Aquafresh Extreme Clean - travel size - $.99/each - $1.00 coupon/each
1 One Touch Glucose Meter - $19.99 - $20.00 (again adjusted down to $19.99)
1 Diet Dr. Pepper - $1.29 - thirsty again but this time with a free coupon :-)

Total spent OOP was actually a little higher than I liked because I didn't have enough smaller value ECB's to use. Something I will have to work on. I paid $10.63 OOP and received back $16.49 in ECB's. Not a bad trip and we had a great time. There should have been another $5 ECB, but when the toe separators rang up B1G1 1/2 off, it messed up that deal. Oh well. It's all still good and as I said, we had a great time.

Ya'll have a great week and don't forget to check out the deals at MoneySavingMom.com. She also posts lots of ideas and deals for other stores besides CVS. That's just all I've managed to work with so far. I have to figure out one store before I can tackle another. :-)

God Bless and thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Don't forget to leave comments. I'd love to know if you came by to visit.

1 comment:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Hi Mary Jane! I love talking to other CVSers while shopping. Usually, they are helpful and kind. You did well, good job!

You could always return the toe thingys. I actually used some of mine today, they were fun! It was nice to pamper myself for a change. Hope you will make some time to do the same for yourself!

Blessings,
Alyssa